NYCPM Admissions Representatives will present an information session on the future career opportunities in Podiatric Medicine and the programs at NYCPM.
Podiatric Medicine is the highly specialized branch of medicine dedicated to the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of diseases and disorders affecting the foot, ankle and lower extremities.
Founded in 1911, the New York College of Podiatric Medicine (NYCPM) is the nation’s oldest and largest podiatric college.
· Comprehensive four year medical program that parallels allopathic medicine: two year pre-clinical study and two years clinical education to prepare students for compulsory residency
· On-site Foot Center of New York (FCNY); one of the world’s largest foot clinics
· Sub-specialties in areas such as Sports Medicine, Dermatology, Diabetic Wound Care, Surgery, Podo-pediatrics, Geriatrics and orthopedics
· DPM/MPH Dual Degree partnering program with Mount Sinai School of Medicine
· Scholarships available to ALL applicants that qualify
· No-Cost internship programs for students that qualify