Under the direction of the Assistant Director of Operations, the Receptionist and Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support in the Health Center.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Provide administrative support for office operations as directed by the Assistant Director, Operations.
· Serve as first contact with students, employers, alumni/ae, parents, faculty and other constituencies.
· Answer phones, greets students and visitors in professional, friendly manner
· Review, vet, direct and respond to email, phone, letter and in-person requests.
· Assess constituent needs; direct to appropriate staff and/or provide information and assistance.
· Perform multiple tasks, projects and initiatives and requests for assistance as required.
· Distribute mail and all types of therapeutic/pharmaceutical agents.
· Collect, maintain and enter data; run and distribute reports.
· Prepare and track invoices, billing and related budget materials.
· Enter appointments, insurance information and phone numbers into electronic health record with speed and accuracy.
· Track and order supplies, publications
Must have excellent software application skills and the demonstrated ability to learn new applications; familiarity with internet resources, Office Suite Products and, Google products; ability to work with and maintain office machinery such as printers, faxes, copiers, computer terminals; attention to detail and accuracy; ability to meet deadlines; ability to work efficiently under pressure and with numerous interruptions; strong service orientation; ability to work well alone and as part of a team, good interpersonal and writing skills. ability to work with public respectfully. College coursework and/or equivalent professional work experience which clearly demonstrates abilities directly related to the duties of a professional, confidential and service oriented position also required..
Full time (35 hours per week), temporary, two-month position (3/25/2013 to 5/18/2013), no benefits. Salary is $15.29 per hour. To apply, please go to the following link: https://trincoll.peopleadmin.com/. Internal candidates should respond within five days for preferential consideration.
Applicants with disabilities should request, in advance, any needed accommodation in order to participate in the application process. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. Trinity College is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.