If you wish to transfer the credit to Trinity, please follow these 3 easy steps before enrolling in courses at another college!
STEP ONE: Complete an Application for Transfer Credit well before your summer enrollment begins. Applications are available in the forms rack just outside the Registrar’s Office, or can be printed from our web site at:
STEP TWO: Obtain your advisor’s signature on your completed Application for Transfer Credit after attaching official course descriptions. If the credit is being used to fulfill major or minor requirements, please also obtain the signature of your Department Chairperson/Program Director and/or Minor Coordinator.
STEP THREE: Submit the completed Application for Transfer Credit (with course descriptions attached and with your advisor`s signature) to the Registrar`s Office. Your request will be reviewed for approval as quickly as possible.
Other Helpful Tips:
· The Trinity policies and procedures governing Transfer Credit are found in the Student Handbook and can be viewed at: http://www.trincoll.edu/Pages/CurrentStudents.aspx
· Have several courses pre-approved so that if your desired course is not available, you will have some backups that you know are already approved.
· We cannot grant approval of courses over the phone or via e-mail. Approval is granted on the Application for Transfer Credit only.
· Only liberal arts and sciences courses in which you earn C- or better are acceptable for transfer credit
· If you will have earned 18.00 course credits by the end of the Spring 2012 semester, you cannot transfer credit from community colleges and/or two-year institutions
Still Have Questions? Please contact: Linda Gilbert