Opportunities at Goldman Sachs
|Event Type:|| CAREER DEVELOPMENT
Monday, November 26, 2012
12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Jessica L. Turgeon
|Department:||Career Development Center
Learn about great opportunities at Goldman Sachs!
This year Goldman will be hosting Discover GS (http://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/students-and-graduates/our-programs/webinars/index.html), a Virtual Information Session Series that will allow us to educate students on the firm, our divisions/regional offices and how to prepare for the application and interview process. Following the Discover GS webinar series, Goldman will also be hosting interviews throughout January & February at various offices across the U.S., allowing students to participate in first and second round interviews on site (to the extent they are selected via the resume selection process).
Below, please find the upcoming deadlines for the Discover GS Virtual Information Session series.
* Educational Webinars: Week of November 12, November 26, December 3
* Student Application Deadline: December 5 (Revenue), January 6 (Federation)
* Student Application Code: GS13
* Target Audience: 2014 Graduates (Juniors / Sophomores in College)
* Candidate Interviews (if selected): January & early - February (various locations)
For more information, contact the Career Development Center at email@example.com.