Trinity College has an opening for an Associate Director of Annual Giving who will be responsible for the management and fundraising growth of alumni classes 20 to 40 years post-graduation. This position oversees reunion fundraising efforts for the 20th, 25tt, 30th, 35th and 40th reunions. The Associate Director will create a yearly plan including goals, calendar, appeal schedule, segmentation opportunities, LWS prospect solicitation and volunteer management. This position will also be responsible for managing the fundraising efforts of a portfolio of Athletic teams.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Minimum three years of successful fundraising or related experience
• Experience with volunteer management
• Proficiency with marketing and external communications
• Strong organizational abilities: goal oriented, and able to oversee multiple tasks simultaneously and meet a variety of deadlines
• Exceptional leadership and interpersonal skills; ability to inspire colleagues and motivate volunteers
• A familiarity with the field of education and an appreciation of the value of a liberal arts education
• Strong oral and written communication and computer skills
The application review process will begin immediately; search will continue until the position is filled. To apply, please go to the following link: https://trincoll.peopleadmin.com/.
Trinity College is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. Applicants with disabilities should request, in advance, any needed accommodation in order to participate in the application process.