Advance Registration for the Spring 2013 semester begins Monday, November 12 and ends Monday, November 19.
Please note the following guidelines and processes.
1. Know your TCOnline ID & password before your appointment (this is the same as your Trinity email ID & password).
2. Don’t try to register online before you appointment begins! Your appointment begin time is the earliest time you may register on the first day of your appointment, but you can register anytime during the appointment through 6:00 p.m. on November 19.
3. Check enrollments in the courses in which you are interested prior to your appointment. This will help you to avoid wasting time trying to enroll in courses that are closed.
4. To enroll in a class for which you do not meet the conditions of enrollment (i.e. prerequisite courses, class year, major), submit a completed Course Override/Exception Form to the Registrar’s Office by the last day of Advance Registration.
5. You need not be full-time by the end of Registration. Therefore, please do not enroll in courses you do not intend to keep on your schedule simply because you believe you must have at least 4.0 credits at this time.
6. You may not enroll in more than 5.75 credits.
Note for Students on Study Abroad: Plan to use TCOnline for registration. Don’t forget to contact your advisor via e-mail with your course choices prior to your Enrollment Appointment. Your advisor must release your hold before you can register online. Obtain PINs from faculty teaching courses requiring permission prior to your appointment. If you cannot access TCOnline from Abroad, you may email your course choices to your advisor. Your advisor should then forward the email, with his/her approval, to email@example.com.
For detailed instructions on how to register online, please go to: