Join representatives of the House System Subcommittee for an informal conversation about the House System and how it will be organized, staffed, and implemented.
This is the first of a series of weekly events that will take place every Wednesday at 5:30 p.m. (revised time) in Mather Dining Hall.
Please come join us in the back section of the left hand side of the dining hall on Wednesday, February 6, 2013.
· What will the house system look like? (Who are the deans, faculty advisers, how many students are in each “house,” where will they live, how will housing options change during the four-year period, will they be able to select new roommates?)
· Will “houses” be centered on physical buildings?
· How will the house system impact the housing lottery in general, and specifically the spring 2013 housing lottery?
· What role will faculty advisers play in the house system?
· How will the house system affect existing theme houses?
· And other questions that you may have . . .