This is a reminder for all faculty and staff regarding the availability of Employee Self Service (ESS). ESS is available through the PeopleSoft application and is a web-based system that enables Trinity employees to view and/or update personal, payroll and benefits information.
You can log into the system by using your PeopleSoft User ID and password. If you do not have your User ID and password, you should contact the helpdesk (ext. 2100) to obtain it.
The ESS application allows you to change your name, home and/or mailing address, and/or marital status. You can also add/change emergency contact information and add email addresses, and Urgent Contact Information. Please take a moment and access this information and make any changes or updates that may be necessary.
Other features of ESS include:
- Viewing of your paycheck information, both current and historical.
- Printing any paycheck advices you may need.
- Viewing your banking information for your direct deposit.
- Requesting a re-issue of a W-2 (for the past seven years).
- Updating your federal (but not your state) tax withholding election. Changing this election will generate a notice to payroll and be effective in your next scheduled paycheck.
Administrative Staff employees can view sick, vacation, personal and floating holiday balances on the bottom of paycheck advices.
You can also use the Benefits section to view information on your benefit elections, including life insurance, medical, dental, LTD and 403(b) and FSA pledges.
If you have specific questions, please contact Diane Schell in the Human Resources Department at ext. 2275.