The Center for Urban and Global Studies is inviting students to submit their original urban or global-themed photographs. Photographs can be from study abroad trips, personal travel, or any other photographs with an urban or global theme.
· Three (3) photos may be submitted per student
· Photos should be high quality to ensure high quality prints (300 dpi or higher)
· Photos submitted must be taken by the submitting student
· Each submission must include the name of the student and each photo must have the location (including country) and a brief description
· All submissions must be accompanied by a completed release statement
How to submit:
Photos can be sent as a .jpeg attachment via email to Eleanor Emerson at Eleanor.firstname.lastname@example.org
Photos can also be on a CD and sent to:
The Office of International Programs
66 Vernon Street
Hartford, CT 06106
Attn: Eleanor Emerson
Photos must be received by August 30, 2013.
For more information, please see the attached flyer.
All participants must also complete the photo release (also attached).