• Due to the ongoing Crescent Street Construction Project, curbside parking is NO LONGER ALLOWED on Crescent Street.
• Crescent Street is controlled by the City of Hartford. Often times, cars parked improperly parked are subject to tow. Campus Safety will be issuing warnings to vehicles during this time.
Where to Park:
• Consigli Construction has begun blocking areas off for equipment to include 97-99 Crescent Street, the Wiggins parking area as well as the gravel lot located at Clemens.
• Parking is still available in all of the other areas around campus.
• Hartford Police will take notice of anyone parking improperly in the city streets surrounding Trinity College.
• We have had problems of individuals parking on the grassy areas and sidewalks along Summit Street. Parking in such a manner damages the lawn belonging to the City of Hartford– vehicles are subject to tickets and removal at the owner’s expense.
• Cars parked on the wrong sides of Allen Place also towed by the Hartford Police.
• No vehicles should park on any part of College Terrace.
• If you suspect your vehicle was towed from any of these areas please call (860)757-4000.
Helpful information for your safety when near construction activities:
• Note, curbside parking is not allowed on Crescent Street. TOWING OF VEHICLES IS BEING ENFORCED.
• Walk AROUND the areas under construction at ALL times. Barriers have been installed to keep vehicular and pedestrian traffic out of the work zones. Please be aware of these barriers and notify visitors to your building to stay clear of the construction activities.
• During this time of construction, the roadway and sidewalks may be uneven and debris may be found. PLEASE be careful while walking or driving on Crescent Street during this time of construction.
• Thanks to everyone for your cooperation.
In case of an emergency after hours, please contact Campus Safety at 860-297-2222.